The museum will open its doors again!
From June 1st 2020 museums are allowed to reopen provided certain safety measures are observed. This protocol for the “intelligent” reopening of museums is based on the one and a half metre distance society. We are observing this protocol in order to protect your and our safety.
What you need to know before visiting us.
- Registration of your visit including the preferred time is essential. This can be done via the telephone number 06-38038793 You will be asked for your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- You are expected to arrive at the appointed time so that we can be sure that not too many people are present.
- Payment can only be made via pinning, not with cash.
- Hygiene measures are to be observed in the museum, such as the use of hand disinfectants, washing, etc
- .We will do all we can to ensure a pleasant and safe visit and look forward to seeing you.